Thursday, October 27, 2011

heart


huheeeee ... nothing special actually , just wanna share something that really touch my heart .. *feeling pulerr aq memalam neh* hahaha .. aq mang tgh feeling2 pon .. aq pon ta sure knp aq tetibee je na lyn feeling .. maybe sbb aq bru pas tgk citer yg feeling2 kot ... chop , aq da ngarot .. back to the topic .. aq na share ayt2 neh ...

Others , they just know how to love . But not all experiences one true love . But , I'm fortunate to be loved by you , to be taught to love again by you and to experience such a beautiful thing called true love . But ,the truth is , I have learnt the true meaning of love from you . How you are willing to sacrifice yourself for me , how you have accepted me after knowing the real me. It only came from you and ALHAMDULILLAH I have found you .

sweetnyer













p/s : i miss you so much !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment